Saturday, October 29, 2011

Aimee Harrison Design Studios Birthstone Series

Aimee has come out with a lot of new kits.  Make sure you check out her blog and sign up for her newsletter.  http://www.girlboheme.com/gbstudios/

First up is the new Birthstone Mini.

November's Topaz is filled with warm gold, brown and orange tones.




Here is what I did with it.
































October Opal:  This kit is stunning.  So beautiful.  


































Here is my layout.






































Next is September's Sapphire Mini Kit
































Here is my layout.




August's Peridot Mini Kit - a little vintage






























Here is my layout.






July's Ruby Mini Kit

















Here is my layout.













June's Pearl Mini Kit


















Here is my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment